New boiler installation in Bradford, New boiler installation in Leeds
New Boiler Installation, Bradford, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Buying a new boiler is a massive investment, both of time and money, which is why you want to be sure you make the right choice; not only this but a good boiler should last you 10 – 15 years with regular servicing, which means it needs massive consideration.
Why you need a new boiler
New boiler installation can cost anywhere from £1200 upwards depending on the current system, the size of the property, the number of bathrooms, the existing controls for the heating and hot water, and how efficient you want your system to be. Specific systems and boilers can be more productive and reduce bills further than merely changing the boiler like for like. Also, having the right controls that can talk to the boiler properly can have a significant effect on your bills. Ideally, a programmer or thermostat should be able to modulate the power of the boiler, not just turn it on or off. Imagine driving your car with either your foot hard on the accelerator or hard on the brake, not very efficient!
- More energy efficient which saves money
- Peace Of Mind
- Cheaper to repair and need fewer repairs
- Long Warranties
- Better control systems
What you also need to think about
- Enough space is needed to fit the hot and cold water tanks, but as mentioned above, this space is typically either in the airing cupboard or attic.
- The size of your house and number of occupants, like these, will influence the type of boiler you need
- Boiler controls are used to programme when you want hot water, so some pre-planning is required before you require hot water.
- The hot water cylinders are of limited size, so once the hot water runs out, you have to wait for the cylinder to heat up again before you can use the hot water again.